Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Watch This

Like I was saying before, September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month. Please show your support for kids like Emma and watch some TV tonight.

Stand Up to Cancer is a crazy television event on all three major networks (ABC, NBC, CBS), airing Friday, September 5th (tonight) at 7 pm CST. Star-studded with celebrities and musicians, it should be a pretty cool show. You really won't be able to escape it, so you might as well watch, learn something and enjoy.

2 comments:

The Myers Family said...

Hey Jayne,

I had no idea about baby emma until i got the post in the twins cubbie! I'm soo sorry and we're praying for ya'll! My heart just sank when i saw the letter. Please let me know if we can do anything to help...


We are praying and praying for Emma to get well soon!
The Myers Family

Unknown said...

Jayne and Mike,

Megan and I have Emma and your family in our prayers. She is such a strong little girl, and we all can learn from the strength of her spirit! Mike is an amazing dad, and I hope that I can be half as incredible as he has been through these times. She will get better soon!!!

God Bless,
Grady, Megan, and Jayden Ashley