Hannah singing with a little help from Emma. Brightens my day, hope it does your too.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great video of two adorable girls! And that has to be some good fine finger motion therapy too! Thanks for posting about the dinner postponement - I've been wondering how we were going to get the word to so many people who are without e-mail! Hopefully they can get to your blog at least. We've had a really good response and I'm enjoying "meeting" some of your friends through e-mail - loking forward to seeing everyone on the new dinner date!
I think we've watched this 20 times already. They are so cute! (PS- I had to comment because I caught Kip watching this when Megan was upstairs watching a movie. I think someone misses those girls more than he would admit.)
2 comments:
Great video of two adorable girls! And that has to be some good fine finger motion therapy too!
Thanks for posting about the dinner postponement - I've been wondering how we were going to get the word to so many people who are without e-mail! Hopefully they can get to your blog at least. We've had a really good response and I'm enjoying "meeting" some of your friends through e-mail - loking forward to seeing everyone on the new dinner date!
I think we've watched this 20 times already. They are so cute! (PS- I had to comment because I caught Kip watching this when Megan was upstairs watching a movie. I think someone misses those girls more than he would admit.)
Post a Comment